Sunday, September 20, 2009

R&H

Czy and Danny, all the best on the test :). In 3 months time, I'm going to graduate..pretty fast. Most of my friends are going for Rhythm and Hue. I've been thinking quite a long while, I'm not up for Rhythm and Hue. I used to motivate myself by thinking, " OHHH, R&H!! INDIA..FRIENDS WILL BE THERE!" But then, it was pretty stupid for me to think of it that way...if I go for that company for the sake my friends will be there, then I am going to regret and suffer later on. Then comes studying oversea..hmm..I wanted it so badly, that I even confirm telling my parents I wanted to study again...they had no objection on it and supported me. Thinking long and hard again, whether my decision was just because of the studying oversea hype or I DO want to study again. Here comes another problem, money. You had to have more than ngam-ngam amount of duit to support the school fees, accommodation, food and transportation. Second, my brother. He is also going to college soon in 2 years time and I know my parents are working hard supporting both of us..I love you both. My dad told me..that I'm holding on too many things at the same time and asking me to sort it out, pick out 3 things that prioritize in my life and do it...and also he said "5 is the maximum" XD...

-------------------------------------------------------------

Where have I gone wrong in this?

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Sensation. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase