Thursday, July 8, 2010

Queen - Somebody To Love

Can anybody find me somebody to love? 
Each morning I get up I die a little 
Can barely stand on my feet 
Take a look in the mirror and cry 
Lord what you're doing to me 
I have spent all my years in believing you 
But I just can't get no relief, Lord! 
Somebody, somebody 
Can anybody find me somebody to love? 

I work hard every day of my life 
I work till I ache my bones 
At the end I take home my hard earned pay all on my own - 
I get down on my knees 
And I start to pray 
Till the tears run down from my eyes 
Lord - somebody - somebody 
Can anybody find me - somebody to love? 

(He works hard) 

Everyday - I try and I try and I try - 
But everybody wants to put me down 
They say I'm goin' crazy 
They say I got a lot of water in my brain 
Got no common sense 
I got nobody left to believe 
Yeah - yeah yeah yeah 

Oh Lord 
Somebody - somebody 
Can anybody find me somebody to love? 

Got no feel, I got no rhythm 
I just keep losing my beat 
I'm ok, I'm alright 
Ain't gonna face no defeat 
I just gotta get out of this prison cell 
Someday I'm gonna be free, Lord! 

Find me somebody to love 
Can anybody find me somebody to love? 

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Sensation. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase