Monday, October 20, 2008

Happy Ani~

After much delays, we finally get to celebrate our 1 year anni =D

Look how happy we are

We went to eat at Italianeese, good food, "nice" price. Later on, we went to The Apartment to enjoy the environment and the deserts, yummies.

The strawberry parfait =d

The chocolate brownie =d


Eugene loves his anni gift. I bought him the black leather Converse. Sadly, he haven't give mine yet cause the gift that he ordered haven't arrived yet, hahaha.

This is his happy look

This is his happier look

Happy anni, gene. Thank you for putting up with my bitchiness and my emo-ness for a year. Thank you for bringing me back to God, I would still be an atheist if you had not bring me back to Him =). I pray that we can still last for another year and so on =). Loves.

1 comment:

Eddie said...

your boyfriend? LOL =P

 
Copyright 2009 Sensation. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase