Friday, October 17, 2008

Stupidity

In life, you will meet different kinds of people in this world and they are divided into 2 categories. The first is the "Bad people" category. No one is perfect in this world, so everyone is place in that category. The other one is "They are so unnecessary and mean, they are not worth fighting for" category. I have met 2 of this kind. Cases always happen in my house, everyone on the top floor is involve, almost everyone. 3 of my friends kena been "unnecessary-fied" by her. It pisses me off whenever my friends kena been "unnecessary-fied" by her.....sooo... unnecessary. She haven't done anything to me...yet. If she did, I had no idea what is the outcome going to be.

The other one....let's just say she thinks she's everything but she's not...

No comments:

 
Copyright 2009 Sensation. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Blogger Showcase